Thursday, December 31, 2009

Staying Busy with New Scrap Layouts

Most of the scrappers I know like to get as many pages done at one time as they can.  Close to My Heart has wonderful books that I like to describe as a "Scrapbooking for Dummies" series. No I don't think scrappers are dummies but the patterns offered in the books make scrapbooking so easy.

So since I had a few free days, I decided to take out my books and see if I could come up with a template or two for cutting paper and making multiple pages.  Well, I have worked up several templates and I made these 16 pages using one CTMH Level 2 paper pack and a few extra sheets of cardstock for bases.  I took out one of my favorite papers (Whoops-a-Daisy) and I got busy.  I really love the look of this paper and I'm so glad that I was able to get so many pages from it since it's now retired.





Yay!  Now I have to get out some pictures of my grand-girls and my nieces so that I add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decker Background

Followers